Porter-Yoshida & Co. Force Day Pack Backpack - Navy
A medium backapck from Porter-Yoshida & Co. It is constructed as a serious expedition backpack with padded shoulder straps and separate outer compartments. It has a pocket for laptops (up to 15") and removable folder on the inside. The backpack also features compression straps on the side, which allows you to compress the backpack. All seams are reinforced with piping and the inside is in classical orange, making it easier to find your gear.
The items from Porter-Yoshida are made by hand with the absolute highest standard in Japan. Each item is hand cut and hand sewn by one person. The Force collection is inspired by military bags: the bags are in modern, technical fabrics with robust hardware and nylon straps, but sewn with a consciousness that surpasses even the most expensive leather goods. The fabric consists of two layers: the outside is made from a very dense nylon threads as used in inflatable boats, while the lining is covered with padded ripstop quilt.
- Dimensions: 350 x 450 x 120 mm
- Weight: 960 g
- Made in: Japan
We offer various delivery options depending on your location:
- Collect in-store: all orders can be collected from our Oslo store for free. Depending what time your order is placed, it will be ready for collection the same or following day. Orders can be collected Monday-Sunday.
- Oslo area: choose from standard delivery with Bring or same day, next or nominated day delivery with Porterbuddy. Prices will be calculated at checkout where you'll be shown all the options available for your location.
- Norway: we ship nationwide with Bring. Prices will be calculated at checkout where you'll be shown all the options available for your location.
- International: we ship internationally with DHL Express. All taxes and duties are covered; there are no additional costs. Free on orders over 2000 NOK.
- Europe: 150 NOK (approx. 16 EUR)
- Worldwide: 200 NOK (approx. 24 USD)
All orders are sent directly from our store either the same or next day.
We hope you love your new purchase, but if something isn't right you can find the information about how to return it below.
Purchases made in-store can be returned within 14 days for an exchange or store credit. Sale items bought in-store are non-refundable.
For online customers in Norway, you can bring your return directly to Dapper Oslo, or email us for a return shipment label. 59NOK will be deducted from your refunded amount.
For international customers, you can email us for a shipment label to return your item(s) via DHL. 150 NOK will be deducted from your refund amount. Alternatively, you can return it to us through a shipping method of your choice - we recommend that you choose a trackable shipping method as we cannot be responsible for untracked returns not arriving.
All returned items must have all tags & packaging intact & be in their original resalable condition. We strongly advise you to check items thoroughly upon receipt before removing any attached tags, or disposing of any original packaging. Please notify us immediately by email if you receive any item which is defective, damaged or missing original tags/packaging.
Full online terms:
- New, unworn items which are in their original packaging with all original tags attached may be returned to Dapper Oslo within 14 days of receipt for refund or exchange (subject to stock availability).
- Refunds will be issued via original payment method within two weeks of our receipt of the item(s).
- Shoes returned without their original box and packaging cannot be accepted.
- The return of defective or damaged items will only be accepted if the item was defective or damaged upon receipt.
- Sale items purchased online are subject to our standard return policy.
- The cost of the return shipment will be deducted from your refunded amount.