Red Wing Blacksmith Boots - Black Prairie
The original, American work boot. Blacksmith became popular among smiths in the early 20th century due to the excellent protection the 6" ankle provided against cinders from the forge. This variant is made with Red Wing's unique Black Prairie leather: a thick, oil tanned leather with a brown base and black finish. As the boot ages it will gradually showcase coffee-brown accents.
Red Wing has brought Blacksmith to the modern age with a light and durable Vibram® outsole, sewn to the upper with a 3/4 Goodyear welt. The whole toe box and heel are reinforced internally with a double layer of leather. Red Wing tans their own leather in Minnesota, using oils which proof it against water, dirt and sweat. The thick leather requires a break-in period and responds well to polish.
Made in USA. This model is part of the Red Wing Heritage collection which revives the brand's original models and production methods.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location:
- Collect in-store: all orders can be collected from our Oslo store for free. Depending what time your order is placed, it will be ready for collection the same or following day. Orders can be collected Monday-Sunday.
- Oslo area: choose from standard delivery with Bring or same day, next or nominated day delivery with Porterbuddy. Prices will be calculated at checkout where you'll be shown all the options available for your location.
- Norway: we ship nationwide with Bring. Prices will be calculated at checkout where you'll be shown all the options available for your location.
- International: we ship internationally with DHL Express. All taxes and duties are covered; there are no additional costs. Free on orders over 2000 NOK.
- Europe: 150 NOK (approx. 16 EUR)
- Worldwide: 200 NOK (approx. 24 USD)
All orders are sent directly from our store either the same or next day.
We hope you love your new purchase, but if something isn't right you can find the information about how to return it below.
Purchases made in-store can be returned within 14 days for an exchange or store credit. Sale items bought in-store are non-refundable.
For online customers in Norway, you can bring your return directly to Dapper Oslo, or email us for a return shipment label. 59NOK will be deducted from your refunded amount.
For international customers, you can email us for a shipment label to return your item(s) via DHL. 150 NOK will be deducted from your refund amount. Alternatively, you can return it to us through a shipping method of your choice - we recommend that you choose a trackable shipping method as we cannot be responsible for untracked returns not arriving.
All returned items must have all tags & packaging intact & be in their original resalable condition. We strongly advise you to check items thoroughly upon receipt before removing any attached tags, or disposing of any original packaging. Please notify us immediately by email if you receive any item which is defective, damaged or missing original tags/packaging.
Full online terms:
- New, unworn items which are in their original packaging with all original tags attached may be returned to Dapper Oslo within 14 days of receipt for refund or exchange (subject to stock availability).
- Refunds will be issued via original payment method within two weeks of our receipt of the item(s).
- Shoes returned without their original box and packaging cannot be accepted.
- The return of defective or damaged items will only be accepted if the item was defective or damaged upon receipt.
- Sale items purchased online are subject to our standard return policy.
- The cost of the return shipment will be deducted from your refunded amount.