Bon Parfumeur Eau de Parfum 202
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
This perfume is a true fruit cocktail built around fresh and aqueous watermelon notes. The floral facets of white flowers bring velvetiness and softness to the fragrance. What comes next are vanilla and sunny notes that develop in the base note.
An afternoon on the lounge chair at the country club.
Rosé or ice tea.
A trip to the Mediterranean.
Leisure on the sailboat’s deck.
Sea, salt and sun.
- Top notes: Italian lemon, grapefruit, watermelon
- Middle notes: Cyclamen, lily-of-the-valley, mango, redcurrant, jasmine
- Base notes: Indian sandalwood, toffee, peach
- Size: 30 ml
- Country of Origin: France
- Developed by: Karine Dubreuil