Bon Parfumeur Eau de Parfum 203
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Sparkling, the citric top notes combine amazingly well with the fruitiness of the pear. Red fruit facets are also present. The meeting point between the two noble flowers, rose and jasmine, magnifies this blend. The middle note, warmed with a sunny mix and the caramelized fruits gives the fragrance its roundness and its “gourmet notes”. The base brings together the strong vanilla, musk and cedar notes.
For a drink face to face.
In Paris or at the beach.
Fruits cocktail and sun kissed skin.
An idle and leisurely day.
Under the Cote d’Azur sun.
Festive atmosphere and summer scents.
- Top notes: Pear, redfruits, neroli
- Middle notes: Jasmine, rose, sunny notes
- Base notes: Vanilla, white wood, grey amber, musk
- Size: 30 ml
- Country of Origin: France
- Developed by: Corinne Cachen