Bon Parfumeur Eau de Parfum 802
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Between earth & water, 802 celebrates the evolution of the peony. At first fresh & green, it blooms under the morning dew, then - powdery and smooth - the scent becomes creamy. Finally, it reveals its vibrant floral notes, warmed by the sunset. Reminiscent of dew infused with rain, sea, flowers, & white, cottony musk.
A summery evening, after a long day in the sun.
Sauntering through the tulip fields in Holland.
Somewhere on a pebble beach as the sun rises.
- Top notes: Violet, blackcurrant, osmanthus
- Middle notes: Freesia, peony, rose velvet
- Base notes: Musk, ambrette
- Size: 30 ml
- Country of Origin: France
- Developed by: Jacques Chabert