Special Lemon Longsleeve - Green
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Special Lemon Longsleeve is made with a sturdy but comfortable cotton fabric that is heavyweight and durable. This 240 GSM cotton is long stapled, soft and highly absorbent and is comparable with Giza cotton. The long grain and brushed cotton combination offers a soft touch for an all day comfort. Perfect for layering!
This product has a regular fit and is unisex. We recommend getting your normal size.
*Please note that the colour on the picture and model shots may differ a bit.
Material: 100% Cotton
Made in: India
Care: Machine washable at 30°C
Special Lemon is a Norwegian brand focusing on base items of high quality. The majority of the collections are made at so-called Khadi weaveries in India. The Khadi movement was championed by Gandhi as a way for India to break free of exporting cheap cotton and importing expensive garments back from Britain, and instead produce garments themselves at nationally owned and worker-organized workshops. Khadi cotton is thick, yet soft and breathes well.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location:
- Collect in-store: all orders can be collected from our Oslo store for free. Depending what time your order is placed, it will be ready for collection the same or following day. Orders can be collected Monday-Sunday.
- Oslo area: choose from standard delivery with Bring or same day, next or nominated day delivery with Porterbuddy. Prices will be calculated at checkout where you'll be shown all the options available for your location.
- Norway: we ship nationwide with Bring. Prices will be calculated at checkout where you'll be shown all the options available for your location.
- International: we ship internationally with DHL Express. All taxes and duties are covered; there are no additional costs. Free on orders over 2000 NOK.
- Europe: 150 NOK (approx. 16 EUR)
- Worldwide: 200 NOK (approx. 24 USD)
All orders are sent directly from our store either the same or next day.
We hope you love your new purchase, but if something isn't right you can find the information about how to return it below.
Purchases made in-store can be returned within 14 days for an exchange or store credit. Sale items bought in-store are non-refundable.
For online customers in Norway, you can bring your return directly to Dapper Oslo, or email us for a return shipment label. 59NOK will be deducted from your refunded amount.
For international customers, you can email us for a shipment label to return your item(s) via DHL. 150 NOK will be deducted from your refund amount. Alternatively, you can return it to us through a shipping method of your choice - we recommend that you choose a trackable shipping method as we cannot be responsible for untracked returns not arriving.
All returned items must have all tags & packaging intact & be in their original resalable condition. We strongly advise you to check items thoroughly upon receipt before removing any attached tags, or disposing of any original packaging. Please notify us immediately by email if you receive any item which is defective, damaged or missing original tags/packaging.
Full online terms:
- New, unworn items which are in their original packaging with all original tags attached may be returned to Dapper Oslo within 14 days of receipt for refund or exchange (subject to stock availability).
- Refunds will be issued via original payment method within two weeks of our receipt of the item(s).
- Shoes returned without their original box and packaging cannot be accepted.
- The return of defective or damaged items will only be accepted if the item was defective or damaged upon receipt.
- Sale items purchased online are subject to our standard return policy.
- The cost of the return shipment will be deducted from your refunded amount.