Bon Parfumeur Eau de Parfum 902
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The top, fresh and citric. Then, the spicy and powdery note associates with woody facets giving an impression of dried and broken leaves. Tabaco and vanilla tones constantly echoes. After a few instants, a leathery and coffee note develops. Rich and gourmet…a perfume that evokes an effluvium of Armagnac.
Loss of control.
Weekend in the green.
Tasting of grand cru.
Simplicity and character.
... or everyone's desire.
- Top notes: Orange, basil, ginger, Cognac
- Middle notes: Cinnamon, cloves, geranium, plum
- Base notes: Patchouli, labdanum, vanilla, tobacco
- Size: 30 ml
- Country of Origin: France
- Developed by: Karine Dubreuil