Bon Parfumeur Cologne 004
Bon Parfumeur Cologne 004
004 opens with a lively note of Gin brought by Juniper Bay. You probably know this cold green and zesty spice. In this Cologne, it provides a burst of modernity and offers a real boost. To accompany it, Karine, the perfumer, has chosen to sublimate it with a real citrus cocktail. Italian lemon, Bergamot and Mandarin form a trio that illuminates the composition with vitality.
A transition to warmer tones is felt. The Nutmeg comes to stir the heart notes. The background intensifies and Indonesian Patchouli takes its place. It warms up this frozen and sparkling cocktail with its smoky woody notes that are both earthy and mossy. Finally, Tobacco, Tonka Bean and White Musks bring a touch of sweetness to our Cologne that will excite the hidden mixologist in you.
What is a Gin note?
Gin is a spirit drink obtained by flavouring ethyl alcohol with juniper berries. It is the only spice from conifers. The very aromatic fruits contain an essential oil whose fragrance and taste bring together woody, fresh, resinous and floral notes. The result is a full-bodied, soft and slightly sweet fragrance with a touch of peppery spiciness. Gin is the base of many cocktails. Here, Karine used an overdose of juniper berries to give this citrus fruit cocktail this Gin side.
What is cold expression?
Cold expression, or cold pressing, is a process reserved for fruits and more particularly citrus fruits. Indeed, the essential oils of these plants are contained in small glands located at the level of their bark. It is the simplest process and the only one that does not alter the product obtained, for this reason it is called "essence" and not essential oil (for example: essence of lemon, orange, citron, mandarin, bergamot, grapefruit ...). The cold expression is a technique that was born in Sicily. After all, what could be more logical if we consider that this is one of the main producers of citrus fruits? In the past, expression was done manually using a process known as "sponge expression". Nowadays, expression is done with the help of machines that exert an abrasive action on the peel, lacerating the outer surface of the fruit to release the essence.
What is patchouli?
Patchouli is a tropical plant cultivated in Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia. The plant has long stems that can reach a height of one meter. However do not look for any smell because it is the drying and then the treatment of its leaves that will create the fabulous fragrance of patchouli. After distillation, the essence of patchouli obtained will release the earthy, moist, airy, powerful and vibrant scent that makes its charm. Patchouli is used as a raw material in perfumery for its incredible virtues of stability and binder.
Top notes: Italian lemon, bergamot, mandarin
Middle notes: Juniper berries, ginger, nutmeg
Base notes: Tobacco, tonka beans, indonesian patchouli, white musks
Size: 30 ml
- Country of Origin: France
Developed by: Karine Dubreuil
About Bon Parfumeur
About Bon Parfumeur
Due to shipping regulations we only ship perfumes within Norway.
We offer various delivery options depending on your location:
- Collect in-store: all orders can be collected from our Oslo store for free. Depending what time your order is placed, it will be ready for collection the same or following day. Orders can be collected Monday-Sunday.
- Oslo area: choose from standard delivery with Bring or same day, next or nominated day delivery with Porterbuddy. Prices will be calculated at checkout where you'll be shown all the options available for your location.
- Norway: we ship nationwide with Bring. Prices will be calculated at checkout where you'll be shown all the options available for your location.
All orders are sent directly from our store either the same or next day.
We hope you love your new purchase, but if something isn't right you can find the information about how to return it below.
Purchases made in-store can be returned within 14 days for an exchange or store credit. Sale items bought in-store are non-refundable.
For online customers in Norway, you can bring your return directly to Dapper Oslo, or email us for a return shipment label. 59NOK will be deducted from your refunded amount.
For international customers, you can email us for a shipment label to return your item(s) via DHL. 150 NOK will be deducted from your refund amount. Alternatively, you can return it to us through a shipping method of your choice - we recommend that you choose a trackable shipping method as we cannot be responsible for untracked returns not arriving.
All returned items must have all tags & packaging intact & be in their original resalable condition. We strongly advise you to check items thoroughly upon receipt before removing any attached tags, or disposing of any original packaging. Please notify us immediately by email if you receive any item which is defective, damaged or missing original tags/packaging.
Full online terms:
- New, unworn items which are in their original packaging with all original tags attached may be returned to Dapper Oslo within 14 days of receipt for refund or exchange (subject to stock availability).
- Refunds will be issued via original payment method within two weeks of our receipt of the item(s).
- Shoes returned without their original box and packaging cannot be accepted.
- The return of defective or damaged items will only be accepted if the item was defective or damaged upon receipt.
- Sale items purchased online are subject to our standard return policy.
- The cost of the return shipment will be deducted from your refunded amount.
- Fast shipping from Oslo
- In business since 2013
- Hello from Norway